2002-2016 ZHONG Ming had worked as the Judge, Chief Judge and the Head of 1st Research Team of IPR Division of Beijing Higher People’s Court, and has been named on the list of “Ten / One Hundred / One Thousand” Talent Pool in Beijing Politics and Law System. ZHONG Ming is also a member of China Intellectual Property Law Society, and an expert consultant with Chinese Enterprise Trademark Appraisal Center under China Trademark Association.
- Chinese Courts Top 10 IP Cases of 2010: Trademark Opposition Review Dispute filed by Shanxi Xing Hua Cun Fen Jiu Shareholding Co., Ltd against TRAB and Anhui Xing Hua Cun Group Co., Ltd
- Chinese Courts Top 10 IP Cases of 2011: Copyright Infringement Dispute filed by SONY BMG Music Entertainment (HK) Co., Ltd and etc against Beijing Baidu Netcom Science Technology Co., Ltd;
- Chinese Courts Top 10 IP Cases of 2014: Trademark Opposition Review Dispute filed by Suzhou Daoxiangcun Food Co., Ltd against TRAB and Beijing Daoxiangcun Food Co., Ltd.
- Chinese Courts 50 Typical IP Cases of 2014: Color Combination Trademark Infringement Dispute filed by John Deere Corporation against Jiufang Taihe International Heavy Industry (Beijing) Co., Ltd and Jiufang Taihe International Heavy Industry (Qingdao) Shareholding Co., Ltd
- Chinese Courts Top 10 IP Cases of 2015: Copyright Infringement Dispute filed by CHEN Zhe (alias Qiong Yao) against YU Zheng, Hunan Jingshi Culture Communication Co., Ltd, Dongyang Huanyu Film and Culture Co., Ltd, Dongyang Xingrui Film Culture and Media Co., Ltd,and Wanda Media Co., Ltd.