- Lijia joined NTD since 2013. She practices in the area of trademark administrative litigation, trademark infringement consultation and litigation, trademark negotiation, contract drafting and correcting, administrative raid action, anti-unfair competition, domain name dispute, customs protection, IPR protection strategy, etc.
- Lijia has good knowledge of IP laws and the related regulations, and has mature experience in the professional work. She has successfully helped many domestic and foreign clients to resolve their problems by providing legal analysis, planning coping strategy and taking the legal measurements under instruction.
- Due to the excellence in communication and rendering proper legal advice, Lijia is able to provide high quality service to the client and solve the tough problems. As a member of China Law Society, Lijia is also very concerned on the new legal problems arising rapidly, and has published related articles for analyzing.
Education and Training:
- LLM, Renmin University of China
- LLB, BA, South West University Master of Political Science and Law
- Member of All China Lawyer Association
- Member of China Law Society