Mrs. Li's practice focuses mainly on patent prosecution. She has successfully represented some major corporations to handle hundreds patent filings and prosecuting cases covering various technical fields, particularly the fields of machine tools, vehicle engineering, railway vehicles, transporting and storage devices, hydraulic machines. Mrs. Li has also represented clients in many patent reexamination cases.
- April 2003 – August 2007 Beijing Bode Transportation Equipment Co. Engaged in design and analysis of mechanical products;
- April 2008 – September 2010 China Sinda Intellectual Property Agency Ltd. Act as patent agent assistant;
- December 2013 up to now NTD Patent & Trademark Agency Limited Act as Patent Attorney.
Education and Training:
- September 1996 – July 2000: Pursuing bachelor’s degree of Mechanical Design and Manufacturing in China Agricultural University;
- September 2000 – March 2003: Pursuing master’s degree of Mechanical Design and Theory in China Agricultural University.
Patent Attorney since 2016
Machine tools; Vehicle engineering; Railway vehicles; Transporting and storage devices; Hydraulic machines; etc.
All-China Patent Agents Association